Experience peace of mind with Citizens’ security measures!
Protecting your personal and financial information is important to us. Citizens Bank & Trust provides tips for you to consider in maintaining safe practices with your paper documents as well as your electronic and online transactions.
In case you become a victim of Identity Theft or Fraud, Contact Us immediately.
800-634-6203 or email@example.com
Don’t be a victim of identity theft! Protect your personal information by following these easy tips:
- Keep your Social Security Card, driver’s license, credit cards and debit cards, PINs, passwords, and other personal information secure.
- Pay close attention to activity on your statements.
- Protect your incoming and outgoing mail. Contact the USPS to hold your mail if you’ll be away for an extended period.
- Check your credit regularly.
Free credit reports from each of the three major credit bureaus can be found at www.annualcreditreport.com. Or call or email the bureaus directly:
- Equifax: 1-800-525-6285 or www.equifax.com
- Experian: 1-888-397-3742 or www.experian.com
- TransUnion: 1-800-680-7289 or www.transunion.com
Citizens Bank & Trust takes extensive measures to ensure your online banking safety. We encourage our customers to take additional steps that can secure your personal safety even further.
- Install security software on your computer.
- Avoid giving your personal information online. If you must, make sure you are on an encrypted site. An encrypted site will start with an https (the ‘s’ represents security) instead of http.
- Change your passwords frequently. Mix letters, numbers, and symbols of at least 10 characters for a strong password.
- Set up alerts for your financial accounts so you know what transactions occur.
- Never access your accounts using public Wi-Fi.
- Contact Us immediately if identity theft or fraud is suspected.
Protecting your privacy is important to Citizens Bank & Trust. Our Privacy Statement is designed to help you understand what information is collected and how it is used. This statement serves as guidelines for Citizens’ employees in practice for collection, use, retention and security of nonpublic personal information.
Privacy Statement – PDF attached.